Pathways to Certification

What do I want to study?Training RequiredDelivery Method OptionsCredentials Provided
I am interested in a career as a Registered Art Therapist or Registered Expressive Arts Therapist 2 year program, and 15 month program leading to registration as either a Clinical Art Therapist with CATA or as an Expressive Arts Therapist with the IEATA as eligible.Online and in-person blended programs with course work, practicum and supervision
  • Post BA Clinical Art Therapy Diploma
  • Post MA Clinical Art Therapy Advanced Diploma
  • Expressive Arts Therapy Diploma
  • I'm interested in short term certification programs
    Attachment-informed training programs consist of 1-8 week options
    Cultural Immersion Art Therapy training programs consist of 3-12 week options
  • Online
  • In-person in Victoria, Canada
  • In-person in Bangkok,Thailand
  • In-person in Tokyo, Japan
  • Attachment Informed Certification
  • Cultural Immersion Art Therapy Certification
  • I want to explore my creativity by taking a workshop or intensiveInformation Sessions, Workshops, Intensives & Studio Classes
  • Online
  • Letter of Completion
  • Spread the love

    © 2016 Madison Weiss All rights reserved. WordPress theme by Dameer DJ. All rights reserved.